Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Summer updates
We have had some wonderful times hanging out with friend Carmen and going to many places. Her three boys and my Katie Ann have started gymnastics so we are full scheduled on Mondays. gymnastics from 5:00pm to 7:00pm. Then of course morning routines (breakfast, clean, schoolwork etc...). I have decided to go ahead and do some school with the girls since it is too hot to do anything else. We will probably take break around Thanksgiving and start back after the new year. I will see how this works out for us. Works great for my friends, pastor, pastors wife etc... The Matlocks. I have decided to use Alpha Omega Lifepac for now. We are planning a trip to CiCi's where the kids get to make their own pizza. We are also looking into starting a Co-op here in Chandler with classes like American Sign Language, crafting, and others as we add them and get parents to help teach. This next week I will be feeding Carmens animals so they will be ok as long as Juicy the tarantula does not get out. If she does then all inside animals will have to wait until carmen gets home to eat.(kidding). Anyway, I will close this one here and post more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment