We have a new addition to our family. She is a 1 year old Australian Shepherd. Her name is Carly. She belonged to my niece and nephew. My nephew is going in the Air Force and with all the moving and two babies, it will be hard to have the dog too, so she is coming to live with us.
She is a wonderful dog. She gets along well with the girls and the cats. ALthough the cats do not get along with her..LOL. They will get used to her.
The girls are in gymnastics and will soon start soccer this fall through another local homeschool group. We went to the Science Discovery Center today where the kids had a BLAST!!! I will post some pics on that later. I forgot my camera and Carmen will have to send me the pics she took. Lots of good ones. I think it will be worth the $75.00 to get the family pass for the year. We are also getting the family zoo pass. September 12 ( I think) people who have the zoo family pass get to go behind the scenes and see the animals from behind the cages and how they are taken care of. I think the girls will like that.
I will post more on those trips later.
1 comment:
Glad your school year is getting off to a good start! We went to the local science museum yesterday as well and got the family pass--definitely a good deal!
Post a Comment